This section refers to the student and teacher mobilities. They add value to achieving the project goals. Vigo students will visit Nantes and follow training activities in March, hosted by French families. French students will visit Vigo and follow training activities in May, hosted by Spanish families.
Semana de actividades en Nantes
18 - 24 de marzo de 2018
- Rally-photos with the Jules Verne theme which will finish with the JV museum visit: there will be oral and/or written explanations during the tour, some quizzes and games.
- Day at the high school to work together about JV collaborating with the participation of a journalist to create a press article or mini report.
- Visit to the aeronautical company Airbus or the Jules Verne Technological Research Institute.
- Visit to the Machines de l’Ile and the Jules Verne carrousel.
- Ship through the Loire.
- Visit to St Nazaire to visit a liner reproduction and a submarine and walk in La Baule, one of the most beautiful bays in France and spa town. Visit to Guérande walled town.
- Visit to the Anne de Bretagne castle about Nantes’ history. Touristic train to follow with the Nantes visit, Lu Tower and/or Britain Tower to see Nantes from a bird’s eye view.
Semana de actividades en Vigo
13 - 20 de mayo 2018
- Official reception in Vigo city council.
- Visit to CPR Losada and participation in fellowship activities and project progress discussion.
- Carrying out the geocaching activities designed by the students in strategic points of Vigo and its area related with the theme: city center, Cíes islands natural park, San Simón island. geocaching.com | What is Geocaching?
- Boat trip by the Ría de Vigo about Nautilus, Rande battle, fishing industry, geography and marine diversity.
- Meirande museum visit (Rande battle), Sea museum and Navigation House Museum (Baiona).
- Talks from writers and researchers related to Verne: Eduardo Rolland, Ledicia Costas and representants from organizations related to the technological innovation in Vigo: Vigo University (nanosatellites) and the Research Scientific-Technological Support Center: Antártida Expedition – Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (CSIC).
- Sport activities in Cíes islands and nautical: surf /kayak in Patos Beach.